Founded in 1994 by Lisa Baker
Kaleidoscope Consulting provides proven, powerful and tailored learning and development for individuals, teams and all types of organisations.
Put simply, we help you identify and achieve your personal and professional goals.
As a child, my toy Kaleidoscopes transported me to another world.
I always loved discovering new and exciting kaleidoscopes to peer into – enjoying the colour, change and variety offered by each.
So it seemed only natural to name my business ‘Kaleidoscope’, the perfect word to reflect my passion for the ever-changing colours, patterns and shapes of business and life.
- Coaching: Personalised coaching programs to help executives, leaders and managers, teams and individual’s achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Supervision: Specialist coaching supervision services for coaches and other professional staff continuing their professional development.
- Training & facilitation: Dynamic learning programs to help organisations, teams, women and men perform their best and achieve their potential.
- HR consulting: Practical advice, flexible solutions and timely support aligned with your organisation’s vision, values and goals.
Who we work with:
- Individuals of all ages and career stages
- Leading corporations
- Government and not-for-profit organisations (e.g. health, higher education)
- Small and medium enterprises
As one of our clients, you’ll reap the benefits of our:
- Relationships focus: We forge strong and respectful relationships with our clients, coachees and training participants.
- Creative ideas and practical solutions: Our guidance and advice is easy and realistic to implement – and underpinned by creative, modern thinking.
- Integrity and passion: We do everything with honesty and transparency – and with the utmost passion.
- Superior expertise: We bring over 25 years’ coaching, facilitating and consulting experience to every client, coaching session and workshop.