People join organisations to be part of something bigger than themselves. They seek a sense of belonging – and the opportunity to contribute to a common goal. But sadly, things don’t always go to plan. And the impact on individual, team and organisational performance can be significant.
Not all teams ‘click’ straight away
When people of different personalities, skill sets, backgrounds and generations come together, effective teamwork can be hard to achieve. But with the right leadership, strategies and support in place, the potential for success is limitless.
With Kaleidoscope, your team will learn how to work constructively and confidently towards common goals. We’ll tailor a team building program to your team’s specific context, function, challenges and goals.
What your team will learn
This fun and engaging program will help your team learn how to:
- Understand personality types, communication styles, strengths and weaknesses
- Identify team strengths and opportunities to leverage them
- Identify team problems, blind-spots and approaches for improvement
- Discover and practise better ways of working together
- Create individual and team action plans to take back to the workplace
- Build relationships outside the workplace in a more informal setting
Who should attend?
Our team building programs are suited to teams at all stages of development. They are especially useful for teams that need to:
- Practise positive, inclusive and effective team behaviours
- Overcome roadblocks or communication challenges
- Forge strong, trusting relationships
- Improve skills and performance at an individual and team level