How often do you take time to focus on yourself – your personal and professional goals, your skills and your relationships? No matter what your career stage, occupation or personal circumstances, it’s never too early or too late to take responsibility for your own development. This is your chance to become a confident, self-aware and successful woman.
Developed by The Springboard Consultancy (SBC) in 1988, Springboard is an award-winning, highly practical three-month women’s development program.
It is designed to give women the skills and confidence they need to create a better world for themselves – at home and at work.
Delivered by an extensive network of licensed trainers worldwide, Springboard has benefited over 240,000 women (and their employers) across 44 countries.
Lisa Baker and
Lisa discovered Springboard in the late 80s while in a management role at Telstra. And before long, she became a regular guest speaker at Springboard workshops. Then in 1995, Lisa formally joined the SBC UK franchise – before bringing Springboard home to Melbourne, Australia.
Since that time, over 35,000 Australian women have participated in Springboard – delivering enormous value to their employers, colleagues, families and communities. And of course to themselves.
Springboard graduates walk away with:
- A more confident and positive outlook on themselves, their work and life
- Improved ability to solve problems, make progress and achieve goals
- Greater resilience to adversity and change
- Improved focus on challenges, issues and outcomes
- Greater motivation to realise aspirations or take on responsibility
And employers of Springboard graduates benefit from:
- A more competent, motivated workforce
- More effective and efficient communication and positive assertiveness
- Improved teamwork and interpersonal relationships
- Greater potential for self-direction, staff progression, development and growth
- Stronger focus on diversity, inclusion and gender equity
Springboard is designed for women who:
- Want to feel more confident, get more out of life and realise their potential
- Want to manage their professional and personal lives with better balance and harmony
- Want to get their careers off to a successful start
- Feel as though they are ‘treading water’ in their professional life
- Are experiencing obstacles to achieving their goals
- Want to boost their careers or pursue a career change