Founded in 1994
Lisa Baker & Kaleidoscope Consulting provides proven, powerful and tailored learning and development for individuals, teams and all types of organisations. Put simply, we help you identify and achieve your personal and professional goals.
We give our clients the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive, equipping them with the tools they need to reach their potential.
With over 25 years’ experience in strategic HR, organisational development, facilitation and coaching, we understand people. We have helped hundreds of leaders, teams and individuals build self-awareness, strengthen relationships, manage change, lead more effectively and achieve their personal goals.
Our Name – Kaleidoscope Consulting
As a child, my toy Kaleidoscopes transported me to another world.
I always loved discovering new and exciting kaleidoscopes to peer into – enjoying the colour, change and variety offered by each.
So it seemed only natural to name my business ‘Kaleidoscope’, the perfect word to reflect my passion for the ever-changing colours, patterns and shapes of business and life.
Kaleidoscope Consulting’s Specialties
We excel at a range of services, including:
- Coaching: Personalised coaching programs to help executives, leaders and managers, teams and individual’s achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Supervision: Specialist coaching supervision services for coaches and other professional staff continuing their professional development.
- Training & facilitation: Dynamic learning programs to help organisations, teams, women and men perform their best and achieve their potential.
- HR consulting: Practical advice, flexible solutions and timely support aligned with your organisation’s vision, values and goals.
Kaleidoscope Consulting’s Strengths
As one of our clients, you’ll reap the benefits of our:
- Relationships focus: We forge strong and respectful relationships with our clients, coachees and training participants.
- Creative ideas and practical solutions: Our guidance and advice is easy and realistic to implement – and underpinned by creative, modern thinking.
- Integrity and passion: We do everything with honesty and transparency – and with the utmost passion.
- Superior expertise: We bring over 25 years’ coaching, facilitating and consulting experience to every client, coaching session and workshop.
Who we work with:
- Individuals of all ages and career stages
- Leading corporations
- Government and not-for-profit organisations (e.g. health, higher education)
- Small and medium enterprises
Lisa Baker’s Philosophy
Too many organisations display their vision, values or philosophies on their website or on their entrance foyer wall & leave it at that.
That’s the easy part. Living by them is the hard part. At Kaleidoscope Consulting, we challenge you to live by all you believe in an honest, accountable and consistent way. And that’s exactly what we strive to do ourselves.
We believe that people and organisations can only achieve their potential when they are courageous, passionate, open and committed to their learning and growth.
But, There’s More To Lisa Baker Than Her Work
“As a lifelong learner I seek to extend myself and my practice every day.”
“I am always inspired by other people and their stories – which invite me to reflect on my own life and work. I live by strong personal values that inspire me to maintain a healthy balance including family, relationships and humour. Based in Melbourne, my passion for the Western Bulldogs (men and women), gardening and my Border Collies also keep me on an even keel.”
Kaleidoscope Consulting’s Values
We do what we say we will – and abide by our ethical and professional standards every time. No BS!
We stand by our services and we deliver. No exceptions. No excuses.
We have a passion for what we do and love sharing it to make a difference to people’s lives and businesses.
We build enduring professional partnerships based on trust and mutual respect.
We treat people respectfully and fairly and expect that from others too.
Life & Work Harmony
We work to live rather than live to work. We believe that we will all be healthier, happier and smarter by nurturing all aspects of our lives.
We’re committed to continual learning and development for our clients – and for ourselves.