Leaders who create a positive organizational culture enable strong team performance and results.
Do your managers have the skills and self-awareness they need to lead, motivate and inspire others – creating a positive team culture? If not, quality executive coaching can make all the difference.
Time to Help Your Managers Become Leaders?
If your business or team is suffering from low morale, weak performance or poor productivity, our executive coaching programs may be the answer. We give managers the support and clarity they need to:
- Become confident, capable leaders
- Inspire, engage and motivate others
- Achieve measurable commercial outcomes
What Your Leaders Will Learn
At Kaleidoscope, we help leaders understand their values, strengths and potential for influence and impact – as well as the obstacles that challenge them. They will develop their knowledge and capabilities in the following key areas:
- Strategic thinking and influence
- Resources and tools for better stakeholder relationships
- Creating clear and realistic goals and pragmatic strategies to achieve them
- Leading and achieving sustainable change
Here’s A Small Taste of What Our Programs Cover
Our executive coaching programs are comprehensive.
Here is a taste of possible inclusions:
- The importance of managing ourselves first (e.g. personal time for reflection and decision-making)
- Emotionally intelligent behaviours for effective people management
- Using a ‘whole brained approach’ to making decisions and solving problems
- Situational leadership styles and strategies for developing others
- The 10 most vital leadership competencies and how to demonstrate them
Who is Executive Coaching For?
Our executive coaching programs are designed for existing and future leaders including:
- C-Suite Executives
- Board Directors/members
- General Managers
- Human resource professionals
- Managers at senior, tactical and operational levels
- SME business owners and directors
Coaching Program Structure and Duration
Our executive coaching programs involve:
- A discovery session where you have the opportunity to see if we are the right fit for your needs.
- A series of one-on-one sessions within a defined period of time. The number of sessions will vary from leader to leader based on objectives.