Restore and learn through time, focus and reflection.
As a coach, would you benefit from some dedicated time and space to think about your coaching? Would you value the support and guidance of a qualified Supervisor to help you analyse and explore your professional practice and personal growth? Then Kaleidoscope Consulting’s Coaching supervision & Coach mentoring services are for you!
Become the coach you were born to be. Coach mentoring services can assist you to achieve the 10 hours of coach mentoring and the confirmation letter required to apply for your ICF credential. As an accredited Coach Mentor on the ICF Coach Registry, you have come to the right place for Coach mentoring from Lisa Baker.
What is coaching supervision & coach mentoring?
Coaching supervision & coach mentoring with Kaleidoscope Consulting can help you develop greater insight into self and your role or practice. We can also help you resolve common coaching challenges such as:
- Frustration with a coachee, client or team member
- Concerns that you’re not doing enough or making a difference
- Working out what to do when you’ve hit a bump in the road with a coachee
- Undue influence from a coachee’s employer (or other stakeholder) that’s affecting the coaching process
- Unexpected emotional responses (from you or your coachee)
The importance of coaching supervision & coach mentoring
Although our coaching supervision & coach mentoring can help you address specific situations or challenges, you will benefit holistically too. Our ultimate aim is to empower you to:
- Look after yourself with a focus on personal development and growth
- Feel confident in yourself as a capable coach
- Gain a coaching credential that enables you to potentially increase your attractiveness to clients and employers and enhances your reputation
- Develop greater self-awareness and deepen your coaching practice
- Explore what is holding you back
- Achieve authenticity through integrity
Who is coaching supervision & coach mentoring for?
Our coaching supervision and coach mentoring is designed for:
- New coaches wishing to gain a credential and/or develop their own coaching style
- Experienced coaches wanting to reflect on and improve their self-awareness and coaching knowledge and capability by taking their coaching to another level
- Coaches who are experiencing difficulty with a coachee or client organisation
- Coaches who have doubts or concerns about the effectiveness/results of their coaching
Coaching program structure and duration
Programs involve a series of one-on-one sessions within a defined period of time. The number of sessions will vary from coach to coach.
We are also flexible in terms of where, how and what we bring to our supervision. It all comes down to clarifying your objectives, context and circumstances – and building a relationship based on trust, respect and accountability.