Finding work-life balance has been a challenge for many women in the workforce for decades. But men now face similar challenges – ones that are becoming more complex as men’s roles and expectations change within families, the workplace and society. Now there is a program – just for men – specifically designed to help them address and navigate changes.
Navigator is an inspiring group program that allows men to explore and share life’s experiences and challenges in a safe environment. It provides a positive way for organisations and men to work together, build bridges – and embrace gender and individual differences.
After four inspiring one-day workshops (spaced according to your organisation’s needs), participants will be able to:
- Take more control over their life and work
- Make decisions and better manage relationships
- Form a more positive perspective about themselves
- Develop new ways of seeing and responding to day-to-day challenges
Benefits to Navigator graduates
During and after the program, you will learn how to:
- Form new perspectives and behaviours
- Build your self-confidence, self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Understand how others perceive you and how you interact
- Connect with other men, build networks and strengthen relationships
- Understand links between your beliefs, expectations, perceptions, experiences and behaviours
- Develop better communication, listening and relationship skills
- Influence others and manage difficult situations and people
- Discover work-life integration strategies and options
Who is it
This program is relevant to all male employees, whatever their age or level of responsibility.